CAMFORD DISTRIBUTIONS PTY LTD
Fenix will ensure to deliver all radiators or products that are in stock within 5 days, however major centres may be delivered to within 1 day.
If the radiator or product has been purchased and not in stock, Fenix will refund you within 2 days.
Tracking numbers will be emailed with every purchase so that you can see where your product / products are.
Refund and Return Policy
Items can be cancelled before shipping at no expense. Items cancelled after shipping will incur a freight charge. Items can be returned at buyers expense within 7 days for a full refund. Item must not have been used.
- All returned products must be returned to Fenix in the original condition in which they were supplied, including without damage to the product and its box.
- A re-stocking fee may also apply for the cost of freight charges and box replacement, where the box is found to be not in a good condition.
- Fenix may also reject credit claims if Fenix determines that the radiator is in a damaged condition, or the return does not comply with Fenix’s terms of trade, including above clause.
- Products that are unwanted must be returned to Fenix within 14 days of purchase to warrant being refunded.
- Any products returned to Fenix for warranty must be returned to the Fenix branch from which the radiator was initially purchased, together with proof and date of purchase. Fenix will not be responsible for any courier or postal fees.
- Upon determining that the product is warrantable, Fenix may at its full discretion chose to provide a replacement, or credit or refund the original purchase price.
- If Fenix determines that a product is not warrantable, you may have the products returned to you at your cost.
Return of Radiator under Warranty
To merit warranty you must have followed correct and proper installation instructions, have checked your car for electrolysis, and ensured that no contamination has occurred in the radiator, and that the radiator has not suffered from over pressurisation. If you are satisfied the product or radiator is warrantable, please send the radiator to 6/74 Helen St, Sefton, NSW 2162, along with a copy of the original invoice and your name and telephone number and Fenix will test it for warranty.
Radiators and radiator parts supplied by Fenix are to be
warranted to be free from any material defects and workmanship defects as long as they are installed in the correct vehicle that the radiator or radiator part was designed for, for the warranty periods outlined below:
- Three Month Warranty: off road vehicles One Year Warranty or 20,000 km (whichever occurs first): trucks, buses, 4WD vehicles and commercial vehicles
- One Year Warranty or 20,000 km (whichever occurs first): NZ (New Zealand) Premium Brand car radiators and TA Radiators, AU (Australia) TA branded radiators
- Two Year Warranty or 50,000 km (whichever occurs first): Premium brand radiators for cars in Australia only (however, the warranty will be voided if there is no proof of a cooling system flush and new anti-freeze, after one year or 25,000 km (whichever occurs first)).
- International Warranty: All radiators supplied internationally (other than in Australia or New Zealand) will hold a one year manufacture defect warranty from date of FOB shipment for passenger vehicles and trucks. Fenix will have full discretion to either replace the goods or refund the FOB cost of the radiators. Fenix will not be liable for shipping or other costs.
Warranties of Fenix products will only apply if:
- The car’s cooling system has been inspected and found to be in good working condition before the installation of the new radiator.
- Cooling system has been checked for stray electrical currents and has been correctly fixed and inspected by a proven auto electrician before the new radiator is installed.
- The cooling system has been cleaned, flushed and have no residue, dirt deposits, or old anti-freeze prior to the new radiator being installed.
- New anti-freeze (which has not been mixed with other new or old anti freeze) has been added to the radiator when the radiator is installed.
- The transmission lines have been correctly fitted from the car to the radiator.
- A coolant has been used that meets the standards recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- After having installed the radiator, the installer has been satisfied that there are no problems or stray currents with the cooling system, and must that all drain plugs and sensors are secure.
- If the product purchased is thicker than original, the installer has checked for fan to radiator clearance & made sure that the radiator does not come into contact with the body of the car etc.
- The radiator has been flushed and new radiator coolant has been added after every year or 25,000km (whichever comes first).
Fenix shall only warrant radiators that have been properly installed by an authorised radiator technician or professional in accordance with the following steps:
- Prior to installation, the installer must ensure drain plugs, sensor (sender) plugs are tight and effective, bolt on oil cooler fittings are nipped up and overflow pipes are clear of any packaging debris.
- Prior to installation, the installer must check for stray currents using an analogue voltmeter or a similar stray current detector.
- The installer must check for electrolysis.
- The correct radiator flush process was used to flush out old anti-freeze and dirt/debris.
- All fan mounts and pipes were secured and checked.
- After installation, a physical check of the cooling system has been carried out and the cooling system has been found to be in good working order, with all necessary damaged parts of the cooling system having been replaced. If product is thicker than original, necessary steps are taken to ensure appropriate clearance from fan, engine & body of vehicle.
- The correct anti-freeze has been used, in accordance with the car manufacturer’s specifications.
- After installation and the installer has run the car to normal operating temperature, the installer has checked the cooling system to make sure that it is operating correctly.
Fenix warranty does not apply to:
- Any damage resulting from the negligence of any party other than Fenix.
- The labour, service or delivery costs resulting from a faulty product.
- Any consequential damage caused by a faulty product.
- Products that have been modified or tampered with prior to, or after installation.
- Products used in race cars or taxis.
- Products used in commercial vehicles that are used for prolonged periods of time with the engine on while stationary.
- Products that are used for applications other than that for which they were designed, such as a radiator being used in a highly modified vehicle.
- Acts of God.
- Fenix will not be liable for overheating problems caused by the radiator, resulting in other parts of the car being damaged. There are ways for the driver to determine if there is a problem with the vehicle’s cooling system prior to dangerous levels of overheating. These include temperature gauges, and steam arising from under the engine.
- Fenix will not be liable for transmission problems that have been caused by the radiator. If a car’s transmission is not working properly, the driver should get their car checked as soon as they notice a problem.
- Fenix will not be liable for any damage to the vehicle caused by a driver continuing to drive after minor levels of overheating have occurred and/or unsmooth gear changes to an automatic transmission are present.
- Do not mix coolants. They can have potentially harmful chemical reactive results.
- Do not place any body part over or near the radiator when it is hot. Do not open the radiator cap when the radiator is hot. It would be very harmful and may seriously burn you. Fenix will not be liable for any such injury or damage.
Fenix will only store customer data for internal records only.
The only data that will be recorded will be the address of purchaser for warranty criteria for a period of 2 years.
- Fenix reserves the rights for all of the pictures, part numbers and details within the Fenix catalogue and any website or other catalogues related to Fenix. The Fenix catalogue and Fenix website are to only be used by Fenix customers who have read, signed and returned Fenix’s account application form.
- No person may copy, change or distribute the Fenix catalogue without the prior approval of Fenix. No person may use the Fenix catalogue, website or part numbers as a reference when supplying or selling non-Fenix products.
We offer a very large range of automotive products, over 10,000 different parts.
We have parts for Japanese, American, European and Korean cars. All of our automotive products have been designed to be the same or better than O.E.
We recommend you to have a look at our part database within this website, if you can't find what you are looking for please contact us,
we might have it as a new product that has't been updated on our website yet.
An example of one of our product ranges is radiators, of these we offer over 1000 different models of radiator and radiator top plastic tanks.
We manufacture all types of radiators from Japanese through to European and American radiators.
All of our radiators are designed as close as possible to OE spec. Each radiator has been selectively designed and tested to do the job right.
Ordering and how SL works
S.L is essentially a manufacturer, supplier and distributor.
All of our products are manufactured to meet the high requirements and standards of our brand Fenix auto parts (Please view our section on About us).
In our company we care about quality first, so you can be assured of what you are buying.
Further to assist you we carry stock in different parts of the world, New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong, so when ordering you can either order from our stock piles
or through our manufacturing plants, generally companies with high quantity orders will order through our manufacturing plants, saving the most money.
For more information, please contact us here
Website SalesDue to the nature of our fast moving products we may sell out before our website can update. Fenix will refund the full purchase price if this occurs. In the event that you still require the product upon delivery of more stock please enquire with your local Fenix branch or Make an online Inquiry. Fenix reserve the rights to alter the price of any advertised product without notice. Fenix reserve the right to reject or reverse any online transaction without notice. All relevant transactions will be refunded if this occurs. No Rain checks, Holds or Laybys available. Any queries please contact us on 1800 989 691 (AU)